Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Pleasures and some poison

It struck me yesterday that I am an insanely easy person to please! Also easy to piss off, but heck, emotional stability isn't my greatest strength!
I slept a good 9 hours, watched a good movie (The Last Samurai), ate a good dinner, met up with some friends, put out some fires at work, got one word of praise from the boss, spoke to my parents, and voila! I'm happy again! And the best thing is, any sub-set of these things could have done it...
This post has little more rhyme or reason, except perhaps to tell you about my current fascination - this CD of songs from 36 "letest" (not kidding!!) Bollywood movies..And I have been constantly listening to one song it re-introduced to me - the remixed "Woh Lamhe" from "Zeher". The singer's voice is magical, the beats are amazingly just right for the tone of the song, the tune is really haunting, and for some reason, I love the thought of "bheegi bheegi yaadein"!

7 Comments:

Blogger dinesh said...

Yeah, sometimes it's ridiculously simple ! Like this one day, I was all worried for the whole day, and it took one smile (from a stranger) and my whole day had become pleasant all of a sudden !

Will listen to Woh Lamhe and tell you what I think !

1:22 PM  
Blogger Parth said...

Well, well, good to have you happy and back and all that. I think nothing external has any effect on you if you get pleased this easily. Its all in your mind.

Remember how I recommended the song to you months back and you actually liked the remix version. I still stand my ground ... the non-remix is much better than the remix. (I can't make out which one yuo are referring to in this song). BTW, if you want to hear a "letest" dhinchaak song, check out the title song in the movie Dus. I am hooked onto it right now

1:26 PM  
Blogger RTD2 said...

I love that Dus song too, it's so ridiculously fun..it's the first song in that letest CD and since my car CD player is temperamental about skipping songs, I HAVE to listen to it if I play it in the car!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Parth said...

I am also getting hooked to the Kajrare song from B&B, especially after seeing Ash in the movie :-))

3:54 PM  
Blogger aparna said...

hey!! i had put up this song (the remix one) one my blog sometime back...when you were still in india! and i love it! :D

7:01 PM  
Blogger phucker said...

Nice songs all of them - I'm also a bigger fan of the Woh Lamhe remix than the original (but this may be because it helps me work out in the gym). Is Tauba Tauba from Kaal not on anybody's list? (Or is this song old, and I'm behind the times?)

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I believe Tauba tauba was also on Parth's list, or on one of his posts, in any case. And the songs of B&B ROCK!! According to my uncle, Kajra Re is the only thing worthwhile in the movie..and u know why! And yes,Din..I remember reading abt yr stranger-smile experience!
Rt

9:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home