Monday, April 04, 2005

Missed opportunity

I'm the lining in the cloud
I'm the profile in the shroud
I'm the coin that you carelessly toss
I'm the junction that you cross
I'm the laughter at a wake
I'm the mistake you should make
I'm the dream that could be real
I'm the green that could be teal
I'm the fountain in the sand
I'm the fingers in your hand
I'm the undiscovered treasure
I'm the length that you did not measure
I'm the box that you didn't unpack
I'm the one thing that you lack
I'm the preview that you missed
I'm the frog that you should have kissed

7 Comments:

Blogger Parth said...

Good work :-) My favorite line: 'I am the mistake you should make'

12:31 PM  
Blogger sd said...

Hi,

My fav. lines:
"I'm the coin that you carelessly toss
I'm the junction that you cross
"

9:49 PM  
Blogger RTD2 said...

Thank you, all! And welcome Endless Echo..I love that name! Keep visiting :)

8:06 AM  
Blogger phucker said...

....N.I.C.E!!!!....

6:08 PM  
Blogger RS said...

Very nice and catchy!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the mistake you should make
I'm the frog that you should have kissed- :)))))

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I'm the fingers in your hand"

Call me a sentimental fool.. but that's touching.

2:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home