Wednesday, April 13, 2005

LA LA land..

So I'm off in a few hours to the City of Angels, for the annual conference in my field - SIOP. This time, unlike previous years, I am actually going to do conference-related stuff - presentation (my "What were you thinking?" paper!), consortium, volunteering, interviews, and actually planning to attend some sessions and absorb some gyan. SIOP traditionally has been one big excuse to party, and this year seems to be no different...I guess after a while, it's not partying as much as 'networking' and I am gradually growing up to that fact and trying to digest it. Anyways, send me some good vibes for the interviews...I'm actually quite nervous. Tadaa!

7 Comments:

Blogger sd said...

Hey,

Have great time in LA...and best of luck for all the networking/interviewing....

7:41 AM  
Blogger Parth said...

Oh, you'll be alright. Don't worry and enjoy yourself. All the best.

10:26 AM  
Blogger phucker said...

Have a good time in LA - what is SIOP?

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey guys! Back..jet-lagged and tired and very excited..because all that 'networking/interviewing' actually might pay off..we'll see.Tarun, SIOP is Society for Industrial Organizational Psychology.Sorry, I get trapped in my IO-vary tower sometimes!(And IO is of course, Industrial Org...)

4:18 PM  
Blogger shod said...

hey gal ... are we lost or are we lost!! loved ur last post ... awesome poem ... keep in touch ...

7:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Aarti: I am sure you did great. Looking forward to catching up with you next week.

5:39 AM  
Blogger RTD2 said...

Hi Shradha, Sudha..Yes yes,I've been very out of it these past few months..I apologize! I am sick again today, and have stuff piled up that I don't want to even touch :( But promise, we'll get together next week Sudha!

1:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home