Friday, January 21, 2005

Green Day for blue days..

Nope, not talking politics again..Just my current hot new find..Green Day's new song...totally matches my mood for the past 2 days unfortunately. Boulevard of Broken Dreams.
It's a great song though - reminiscent of real rock, where the pain and the anger and the energy all blend in so u feel uplifted yet strangely, as if your depression is strangely validated by this strange group of strange-looking strangers.
I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
And I'm the only one and I walk alone...
My shadow's the only one that walks beside me
My shallow heart's the only thing that's beating
Sometimes I wish someone out there will find me
'Til then I walk alone...
On a happier note (please note change in color), I found out that Sting is coming to town in April, so guess where my hard/hardly-earned money is going for that month!! That would be a definite addition in my list of concert dreams fulfilled, not broken - adding to my favorite conquest Dave Mathews, a very surprisingly good one by the Corrs, Alanis, the BareNaked Ladies. I guess music doth have charms to soothe the savage beast and all that..

2 Comments:

Blogger Parth said...

I hope he sings 'Desert Rose' and 'Fields of Gold' among others. Have fun :-)

6:23 PM  
Blogger sd said...

Hello,

Best of luck with your meeting.

sd

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home