Monday, January 10, 2011

What I am

This new year I got a very interesting email from a new friend. After recounting all the things he was grateful for in 2010, he ended by saying he's thankful for learning that "everything I'm not makes me everything I am".
How interesting - that's how I feel exactly! While I'd be hard pressed to describe myself or what I want, I can tell you much quicker what I'm not and what I don't want.
I'm not a fan of adventure sports (or any sports); I don't like country music; I'm not religious; I'm not very good with numbers or languages; I'm not interested in accolades; I don't like the idea of sharing passwords; I'm not very politically savvy and I'm not good at flirting with the right guys.
That makes me a bit of a prissy sissy agnostic dumb wallflower. Right?

2 Comments:

Blogger Parth said...

Aah. There IS a blog entry :) About your assessment - alright, if you insist :)

11:33 AM  
Blogger J said...

You are not good with numbers??? Eh, did I read that right? And a wallflower...? Ya, all this makes good reading ;)

12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home