Sunday, September 12, 2004

My first blog :)

Yay! Welcome me to the blogging world :)
Let's hope I'm more regular at this that I've been at other initiatives in my life. My brother-in-law (parthp.blogspot.com) introduced me to this..I see it as an interesting way to publicly be private. Ahh..I dig paradoxes. That's what makes this world so cool..you never know what it's going to throw at you next. It's a good way to enjoy the ride. Look out for the little mistakes the universe makes to keep you guessing. The impressive black-leather-long-haired-tattooed motorcycle driver who is writing a poem about flowers. The friendly old woman at the library who is into s&m. The guy you meet and hit it off with who's married to a perfect woman. The girl you thought was the world's biggest snob who turns out to be your best friend 3 years later. Yes..Ms.Morisette was right. It is ironic.
Which is a great way to describe this...it's ironic that me, a technophobic, intensely private person, is opening up her life on the internet! Well..we'll see how this song ends!

2 Comments:

Blogger Parth said...

Well, now that you are here, let this comment make you feel welcome. The trouble starts when you start 'looking' for universe's mistakes rather than waiting to encounter them along the way. Watch out kiddo, you are inviting trouble that way :-) Anyway, good blog title. I'll add your blog to the links on my page

10:27 PM  
Blogger Parth said...

BTW, Kaizad Gustad is correct. I can very well send you the movie, but it will serve as punishment for getting it right. Have you seen 'Boom'?

10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home